Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ASSET Updates: A letter from Julius K

Hello,
I am so thankful to ASSET for the continued support that has enabled me to achieve my educational goals and for recommending strategies for reaching my long term career goals. It’s been a lot of hard work the last couple of months, studying for exams and writing my research papers. I have relied upon unrelenting focus to help me thrive and stay on track.
I have successfully completed my final exams and am set to undertake my internship with Sembabule District Headquarters as a logistics assistant for six weeks. I will be ready for graduation thereafter.
ASSET has helped me gain perspective on available job opportunities and has provided encouragement and a strong foundation for my future. None of these opportunities would have been available had it not been for the support of ASSET. I truly appreciate the support.
Julius K
Kampala, Uganda

No comments: